Just a short post, for in a few minutes I will be off to a job interview. Please cross your fingers for me, I need a second job pretty badly if we are going to be comfortable in our own finances… and plus also we are planning a surprise Disney World vacation for my mom, so the extra money would definitely help.
Because I am really needing a little extra “umph” in the working department, I decided I would make a prosperity and business MoJo bag to help me sell myself as best as I could to a potential employer and to help me stay calm and extremely productive whenever I am working. If you want to watch my YouTube video on what all I put in there (in case you want to see my make-up-less face and pony tail AND what the stones looked like) you can click HERE.
Within the bag I have a:
- Blue Goldstone- for good business sense and smart money investments.
- Tigers Eye- to keep you grounded and to protect the wealth that you already have.
- Citrine- to stay positive and promote a happy vibe, luck with money.
- Clear Quartz- to magnify all of the stone’s properties.
- Bluckeyes- something that has always been lucky to me.
- A Dollar- to represent the money we need.
- A note with all the needs of Cody and myself.
When I was finished stuffing my bag, I rested it in a bed of patchouli and cinnamon sticks so that it would be charged with their properties of luck and prosperity.
I got my mojo bag in my pocket… wish me luck, y’all. I need this.